Archive

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24 results found

1. With the upgrade to 2.3 there is a new "Advanced Reporting" User role. Which is labeled as a "Reporting" user. It sounds like they are technically classified as an admin. This is a Customer Supervisor Role \ Reporting Role that is assigned to end users but because it's classified as an admin self service\password resets no longer work for these types of application users.

Would like to see the "Advanced Reporting User" be allowed to do password resets and not be classified as an "Admin"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. With the upgrade to 2.3 there is a new "Advanced Reporting User" role. The new role is fantastic. However when looking at Applications user globally it labels these users as "Admins".

This removes the capability to see at a high level if a customer Application User has been given a role they shouldn't have (Such as Full Admin).

Would like to see the "User Type" column on the Application User page be updated to display "Advanced Reporting Users" as something besides "Administrator".

This will allow for auditing of the platforms Application Users for accuracy which is often needed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, if we need to query a device or agent state, we are only able to do this on an individual basis.

It would be useful if there was a function to allow us to run a mass ACD Status query against all Agents, as this can become a very time-consuming job on larger customer setups.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Audit Trail needs a "quick search" capability so you can search by typing a telephony server or admin name, etc... An export for searching would be a temporary solution, but ultimately "search" within the application is the requirement

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There needs to be the ability for partners and resellers of Akixi to be able to migrate customer data between the Akixi partitions. This would allow everyone to migrate data without losing the bespoke customer reports, scheduled emails and anything else that has been set up.
    This could be completed by Akixi doing the work to migrate it to the new partner partition or via an export / import against a super admin.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have set the customer's Application User accounts as read only to prevent them from messing up the filters etc.. but this stopped them from accessing the clock icon to change the date range of the report so I had to give them full access.
    It would be great if I could limit their access from modifying the report details but allow them to modify the date range of the reports so they can run historic reports from any day, week, month etc.. I.E. show the clock Icon on the reports in Read Only mode.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be a valuable asset to have a dedicated bulk upload option to either manually enter the device # and/or broadworks ID (where a DDI/DID may not be available), or - even better - provide the ability to upload a csv.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be useful if administrators could run a scheduled report for the xth day of the month that will automatically provide a list of all extensions, agents and supervisors (basically any billable components).

This would reduce the need for manual reports to be run or filtering down monthly billing reports to get this information, and help reduce the number of users having to access the administrator account to get this information

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Need the ability to backup reports. This is crucial when re-selling to customers. We can spend hours setting up reports and filters etc. for it to potentially be lost at any time by an end-user deleting/modifying the reports in error.

It would be perfect if we could pull down a backup of the reports/config before we hand over to the customer.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We normally load a new client (via telephony server / partition), demonstrate the system, and then provide a quote to the client. However, our sales team sometimes have a hard time trying to determine costs (especially with the new pricing model with SIP).

I thought we could use STATUS & TOOLS -> Billing Reports - Select the Telephony Server and Partition and click on "Billing and Summary...". But all the counts are zero. I could only assume we have to wait till after the first billing cycle for these numbers to populate. But that is too late.

So what does…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have a client with a large enterprise containing multiple locations. They are adding locations once every week. Some of the devices they want to capture data, some they do not want. I am now over 20,000+ devices and growing.

The issue I am having is (1) I delete those devices I don't need info on, (2) I add a new location within BroadWorks, (3) I do a RETRIEVE ALL EXTENSIONS / AGENTS for the new location, (4) the previous deleted devices reappear (which is what I expected).

A great product idea would include an additional field in the Devices…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can we give the reseller the admin rights to delete a Phantom call that is showing in the Akixi reports before it is automatically deleted in 8 hours time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I know reports can be copied on a supervisor (and that we can copy all reports to overwrite another supervisor at admin level), but it would be good if a Supervisor could share a single report with other supervisors without over writing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Launched  ·  2 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I believe the Akixi Lite version will be greatly enhanced by adding some visual content. My idea would be to investigate a visual (possibly fixed) but informative dashboard for the range. This would appeal to the start-up businesses and smaller end of the analytics marketplace. The feature may give samples of reports such as the wallboard, the chart views, and other live reports found in 1000 etc. However, they would be general overviews for the whole business and encourage customers to upgrade to higher products. Crucially, they would deliver visual strengths of Akixi at a very competitive pricing giving Akixi…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Able to add ACD Agent functionality to Trunk Users on the Broadworks platform. This issue crept up when we add ACD Agents to Microsoft Teams. There will be more requests like this as it takes off.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Launched  ·  0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is it possible to implement a flag that automatically detects if the extension user is configured when adding an ACD Agent in Akixi?

Unfortunately, at this current moment, many resellers don't know that the ACD Agent won't work unless both components are configured in Akixi. So many, just configure the ACD Agent without realising that the extension component is not yet configured and only realise the issue when running the agent via the report and no statistical data is available.

In this case, when attempting to add an ACD Agent in Akixi, and the extension is not yet configured, would…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We have been asked by your support team to split our customer Partitions between multiple Telephony Servers, even though we only need 1 (and would replicate the existing link to the same Broadworks server).

In splitting our Partitions between Telephony servers we will need an 'All Telephony Servers' search option for Partitions, which your portal currently does not provide.

This is more of a 'must have' than a wish list item, but we were asked to raise it here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We would like an automate-able way to retrieve the Billing CDR file on a daily basis.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would like to see “who is doing what”. Anything dealing with adding / removing / updating Telephony Servers, Partitions, Devices and Users (really the billable stuff). I review our account near the end of each month for billing purposes. Any changes I have to ask why (if it wasn’t done by me). And because I am not sure who did what, I have to send an email to all administrators as to who/why they made these changes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Launched  ·  1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?