Archive

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24 results found

1. We have clients that need access to multiple partitions. For instance, Enterprise 0064700001 has four partitions. I would like to assign these four partitions to one user. Because we loaded all different enterprises within the same Telephony Server and AKiXi only allows one partition to a user, I would have to create 4 users (not cost effective). I believe the work around is to create individual Telephony Servers for each enterprise, then provide the user access to the Enterprise level. *** Alex at BluIP ***

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Launched  ·  0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to add more than one email address to receive a report. This can be a chargeable item. AKiXi only allows one email address. This cannot change without affecting messaging / notifications to the user who created this report just because he wants to send the report to his supervisors. To add a AKiXi 2000 user, just so they can get a report once a month, does not warrant the cost associated. Not to mention, you must recreate the report for every user added. Therefore, the users are creating Microsoft Outlook rules to forward these emails; a definite inconvenience.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have the ability to duplicate an existing supervisor account and its reports by way of a supervisor template type utility

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Launched  ·  1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The ability to replicate the Agent details when entering a device. As the information is pretty much the same, it's time consuming to have to create the agent as well as the device. Just a simple tick box to say "Create Agent" and pull through the relevant details.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?