Archive

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. The Audit Trail needs a "quick search" capability so you can search by typing a telephony server or admin name, etc... An export for searching would be a temporary solution, but ultimately "search" within the application is the requirement

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have set the customer's Application User accounts as read only to prevent them from messing up the filters etc.. but this stopped them from accessing the clock icon to change the date range of the report so I had to give them full access.
    It would be great if I could limit their access from modifying the report details but allow them to modify the date range of the reports so they can run historic reports from any day, week, month etc.. I.E. show the clock Icon on the reports in Read Only mode.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be useful if administrators could run a scheduled report for the xth day of the month that will automatically provide a list of all extensions, agents and supervisors (basically any billable components).

This would reduce the need for manual reports to be run or filtering down monthly billing reports to get this information, and help reduce the number of users having to access the administrator account to get this information

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We would like an automate-able way to retrieve the Billing CDR file on a daily basis.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to add more than one email address to receive a report. This can be a chargeable item. AKiXi only allows one email address. This cannot change without affecting messaging / notifications to the user who created this report just because he wants to send the report to his supervisors. To add a AKiXi 2000 user, just so they can get a report once a month, does not warrant the cost associated. Not to mention, you must recreate the report for every user added. Therefore, the users are creating Microsoft Outlook rules to forward these emails; a definite inconvenience.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to replicate the Agent details when entering a device. As the information is pretty much the same, it's time consuming to have to create the agent as well as the device. Just a simple tick box to say "Create Agent" and pull through the relevant details.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?