Archive

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. I have a client with a large enterprise containing multiple locations. They are adding locations once every week. Some of the devices they want to capture data, some they do not want. I am now over 20,000+ devices and growing.

The issue I am having is (1) I delete those devices I don't need info on, (2) I add a new location within BroadWorks, (3) I do a RETRIEVE ALL EXTENSIONS / AGENTS for the new location, (4) the previous deleted devices reappear (which is what I expected).

A great product idea would include an additional field in the Devices…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can we give the reseller the admin rights to delete a Phantom call that is showing in the Akixi reports before it is automatically deleted in 8 hours time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I believe the Akixi Lite version will be greatly enhanced by adding some visual content. My idea would be to investigate a visual (possibly fixed) but informative dashboard for the range. This would appeal to the start-up businesses and smaller end of the analytics marketplace. The feature may give samples of reports such as the wallboard, the chart views, and other live reports found in 1000 etc. However, they would be general overviews for the whole business and encourage customers to upgrade to higher products. Crucially, they would deliver visual strengths of Akixi at a very competitive pricing giving Akixi…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Is it possible to implement a flag that automatically detects if the extension user is configured when adding an ACD Agent in Akixi?

Unfortunately, at this current moment, many resellers don't know that the ACD Agent won't work unless both components are configured in Akixi. So many, just configure the ACD Agent without realising that the extension component is not yet configured and only realise the issue when running the agent via the report and no statistical data is available.

In this case, when attempting to add an ACD Agent in Akixi, and the extension is not yet configured, would…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?