General Akixi Product Ideas

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Have the ability to setup email notifications for missed calls, so that you can be emailed the information of the call and make the call back in good time, as opposed to it being a manual process of checking an hourly report which could be blank or having to check the dashboard.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Product Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have users that need to take multiple emails from the queue, not limited to one at a time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Product Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Much like how Akixi handles emails by picking emails from a queue on a first come first served, can this be implemented on the Unreturned Lost Calls?

If there are unreturned lost calls on the list, an agent should be able to press a button to pull and make a call to the oldest unreturned call. This would mean sales teams cant be picky in who they call and they will be dealt with in order. Also currently only the Supervisors can see the numbers on the reports so this would get round that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Product Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We need to be able to put an email in “Hold” status, for example when a customer contacts an Insurance broker (our client), the brokers Agent needs to contact an underwater for pricing and wait for response, before the brokers agent can then reply to the email back to the customer with the offer.

The broker Agent would also would need to deal with other emails in between this response so would need to be able to take more than one out of the queue.

As the email picked from the queue would remain uin the agents mail box, this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A re-seller portal to see all admin credentials for customers along with access to their invoicing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Product Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Clients have requested the ability to search AKiXi Online Help.

You can use the browsers search capability (CTRL-F), but that only works for the active page. It does not allow the client to search the entire Online Help.

Very Respectfully,
    Alex Lawson

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Product Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. One of our customer has expressed the need for some sort of wallboard that agents can view when working from home, as working from home has become the norm it would be useful for agents to be able to see how many calls are waiting etc, they would have this in the office on large screens but now dont have this functionality.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Product Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Location filtering of Devices is very tedious, when you have hundreds of devices with a name and a number assigned. Most of the time, my clients can set their filters by the person's name. They don't know the numbers by heart. It would make it so much easier to have a sort at the top of the list of the device description for alphabetical listing. When you have hundreds and hundreds of devices, it makes sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for you feedback. I am pleased to say that this is an enhancement we already have planned and will be included in a future rekease.

In the meantime, it is possible to use the browsers search facility (such as Crtl F in Chrome), to locate names in the filter list.

9. Would it be possible to fix the wallboard tiled layout view to always be the same regardless of the report viewer being open or closed? Also can Akixi use the same tiled layout for their mobile client too? I've used other reporting systems but I'm new to Akixi. I spent ages designing a wallboard layout for a car retailer, one wallboard for each branch. Then I closed the report viewer and all the wallboards changed their layout from being 4 by 3 to being 6 by 2 which messed up my design and I had to start over. Then I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Product Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can Akixi add the date to the name of a report to make each report unique from the others they receive on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis? If a supervisor has set up a Calls per Day report to be emailed to them on a weekly basis every report they receive each week has the same name as the last report they received last week i.e. calls per day report. If they want to store them on their PC they either need to change the name of the report before saving the file or create a new folder each…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Set up email alerts if the queue for "Waiting To Be Run" metric reaches X % or X quantity increases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow customer-driven banner editing for internal maintenance events and service outages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Would it be possible for the Department name that is pulled from the Horizon system that is available on the extension list report to be available on all reports

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Customers regularly ask for a contact name displayed on reports based on the CLI of the contact called/calling.

I am aware that we can add DNIS records on Akixi but these have to be manually added individually. The possibility to bulk upload these as a CSV would be handy.

Or ideally for the DNIS record to be looked up in the Horizon directory so information doesn't have to be uploaded in to Akixi.

Many thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Launched  ·  0 comments  ·  Product Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow for the shift+left click function when selecting reports, for example if you click report one's checkbox, then hold shift and click report four, it selects everything between as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have a client with a large enterprise containing multiple locations. They are adding locations once every week. Some of the devices they want to capture data, some they do not want. I am now over 20,000+ devices and growing.

The issue I am having is (1) I delete those devices I don't need info on, (2) I add a new location within BroadWorks, (3) I do a RETRIEVE ALL EXTENSIONS / AGENTS for the new location, (4) the previous deleted devices reappear (which is what I expected).

A great product idea would include an additional field in the Devices…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Support for more ACD codes beyond the hard limit of 10.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Product Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. We need the ability to see more than 150 objects and allow more than 5 partitions. You currently have a select all partitions but then if you have more than 5 it will not let you use that option. I am having to run 3 and 4 reports and then combine those reports to get a single report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Launched  ·  0 comments  ·  Product Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. make the "OMNICHANNEL PANEL" text at the foot of the Akixi portal a different colour to help ensure it stands out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Product Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. When viewing reports, I am finding myself scrolling up to see the header fields. It would be nice if the header fields would stay constant (like freezing in Microsoft Excel).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?