Reporting

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support,

We need a report filter in which we can see percentage of multiple incoming calls from a single number divided by total incoming calls of the day. For example, if there were a total of 100 incoming calls and 20 of those calls were made by the same User, the filter should display as below:

Source Number: "xyz"
    Destination number: "abc"
    Percentage of the calls: 20/100 (0.2)

I know this will show a lot of single calls as well, but this would help users identifying the callers those are calling more than once a day.

Please let me know…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Considered For Roadmap  ·  2 comments  ·  Fields and Statistics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi guys,

Can you look in to adding a field for financial values vs call length?

I.e. total talk time x manual value (e.g 20p per minute) = total call cost

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Considered For Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Fields and Statistics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to have the ability to modify the format of text when a report is in chart view. If displaying the chart view on a TV within the office, I would like to be able to make the text bigger/bolder to make it easier to view.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Considered For Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Fields and Statistics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. For Historical Unreturned Lost Calls, add ability to see if calls were returned. This could be a field that indicates yes or no.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Considered For Roadmap  ·  2 comments  ·  Fields and Statistics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Import a CSV file to Akixi to give a list of known numbers and a name identity. Then when reports are produced, have a name field which shows names of matching CLI's captured.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Considered For Roadmap  ·  1 comment  ·  Fields and Statistics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?