Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bart,
    The 3CX reporting is rubbish,
    There are some third party solutions, also rubbish.
    Akixi would open up 3CX to the call centre environment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for adding the suggestion. We appreciate that you think Akixi would enhance the 3CX offering, however I am sorry to say at this point we have no plans to integrate to the 3CX platform.

We originally did an evaluation in to the platform and found it to be lacking the necessary integration required for Akixi to operate effectively and accurately.

Should the platform be re-evaluated any time in the future, I will update the status on this item so that all subscribed parties will be notified.

Thanks again for your input and please feel free to offer any more ideas.

2. Currently alarms can show when a user hits a call made or received target or even a talk time target. sometimes flashing Red gives the wrong message and then other alarms are lost. Can Akixi have a target setting as well as an alarm setting with two different fields and colours?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  General Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Considered For Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  General Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have a statistic to show what the maximum concurrent calls were within a set time frame, i.e. 1/2 hour, day, week, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Launched  ·  0 comments  ·  Fields and Statistics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ACD Multiple Logins to Multiple ACD Groups with one access.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Supervisor Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?