Reporting

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be nice to have folders included in the “My Reports” section. This way I can organize my reports. Currently, I have a long laundry list of reports I must search for. Not to mention having to name the report so that it corresponds to the partition I am working with.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Launched  ·  0 comments  ·  General Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Would it be possible to add the unreturned call statistic in a standard historic call report? Eg how many unreturned calls were logged against the device.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Launched  ·  0 comments  ·  Fields and Statistics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Requests for an external content view tile on the wallboard to display the likes of news feeds, live news videos, company logos etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Launched  ·  0 comments  ·  Fields and Statistics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have a statistic to show what the maximum concurrent calls were within a set time frame, i.e. 1/2 hour, day, week, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?